NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR W¬¬IN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED. NORMAL INTERNET ACCESS AND PHONE/USAGE CHARGES IMPOSED BY ONLINE/PHONE SERVICE WILL APPLY. THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR SNAPCHAT. POSTING ON ANY OR ALL CHANNELS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
• GIVEAWAY DESCRPTION –The Win Fuel for a Year Giveaway 2018 consists of a chance to win fuel for a year (“Giveaway”) in the form of gas cards valid at any Phillips 66®, 76®, or Conoco® station.
• GIVEAWAY PERIOD – Entry Period begins at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time October 8, 2018, and ends at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time October 10, 2018. The Giveaway computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway.
• ENTRY DEADLINES AND DRAWING DATES – Winners will be selected during NACS Expo hours by P97 Networks employees. Expo hours are from:
o 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. PDT on Monday, October 8
o 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, October 9, and
o 9:00-1:30 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, October 10. Individuals are limited to one prize throughout the length of the Giveaway.
• HOW TO ENTER – To enter, (1) visit P97’s booth #6322 at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Expo to get a free T-shirt, while supplies last (a total of 2000 T-shirts will be given away), limit one (1) shirt per person per day; (2) and then post a picture of yourself wearing the shirt to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Snapchat using the hashtags #WinFuelForAYear, #NACSShow and #Contest. To be eligible to win you must, (1) be in the Las Vegas Convention Center; (2) wearing the free T-shirt; (3) and be able to show that you’ve posted a photo of yourself wearing the shirt to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, or SnapChat (“Social Media”) using the hashtags #WinFuelForAYear, #NACSShow and #Contest.
• POST AND COMMENT GUIDELINES – Posts and comments must not contain profanity, nudity, or otherwise offensive content as per the judgment of Sponsor. Photos cannot contain any copyrighted material that is not wholly owned by the individual posting the submission. Any post or comment that, in Sponsor’s or its representative’s sole and absolute discretion, violates any of the above criteria will be disqualified.
• PRIZE – There will be ten (10) winners selected. A person can win a maximum of one (1) time throughout the Giveaway.. Each winner will receive four (4) Phillips 66 gas cards (Prize) totaling a valued of $1,680.00: three (3) $500 Phillips 66 gas cards and one (1) $180 Phillips 66 gas card. Prizes will be distributed at the time of winner selection, so long as the winner is legally eligible to win, and he or she has signed the Affidavit of Eligibility. All prize claims are subject to verification of eligibility. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. In no event shall Sponsors have any liability to award more than the stated number of prizes or more prizes than are validly won in accordance with these Official Rules. A year’s worth of fuel is defined as $35 a tank, 4 tanks a month over the course of 12 months.
• SELECTION OF WINNERS – Ten potential winners will be selected by P97 employees throughout the duration of the Giveaway Period. NACS attendees wearing the contest T-shirt are eligible to be selected to win. Once an attendee wearing a T-shirt has been selected, he/she must show their social media post with the use of the hashtags #WinFuelForAYear, #NACSShow, and #Contest. If the attendee wearing the shirt has posted to Social Media using all three hashtags and is legally eligible, he or she will be given the Prize in the form of Phillips 66 Gas Cards in a total value of$1680.
• ELIGIBILITY – Attendees of the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from October 8, 2018 to October 10, 2018, who are at least 18 years of age, are eligible to participate. Open to all legal U.S. residents, other than residents of New York, Florida or Rhode Island. Void where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) of Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, Web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Groups, clubs or organizations are not permitted to participate in this Giveaway or distribute any portion of these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner.
• ALL POTENTIAL GIVEAWAY WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSORS OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THIS GIVEAWAY. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THE POTENTIAL GIVEAWAY WINNER’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED, AND THE POTENTIAL GIVEAWAY WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
• GENERAL CONDITIONS – All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Potential winners of prizes valued over $600 must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and W-9 upon initial notification of winning the prize. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise determined by Sponsors, at Sponsors’ sole discretion. No cash equivalent, transfer or substitution of any prize is permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion in the event of unavailability, and in such event, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to Sponsors and their agencies and participating retailers a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use and or display the recipient’s name and/or likeness and any photos in connection with the giveaway for advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsors and will not be returned. If due to a printing, production, technical, typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize level per the above, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. Sponsors shall also have the right to take such other measures as it deems necessary in their sole discretion to preserve the integrity of this Giveaway. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of prizes, nor for lost, late, mutilated, illegible entries, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to (1) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (2) modify, suspend or terminate all or part of this Giveaway. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account associated with the winning entry.
• LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Participants in the Giveaway agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, Administrators, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, Web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, lost, late, garbled, mutilated, illegible entries, postage-due mail, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, or limitations of any kind or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsors by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs when processing entries, in the announcement of the prizes, mailing of prizes, in awarding of more prizes than are intended, or in any promotion-related materials. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prizes and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
• DISPUTES – Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Texas.
• SPONSORS – P97 Networks, 2050 West Sam Houston Pkwy South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77042; Phillips 66 Company, 2331 CityWest Blvd Houston, TX 77042
• ADMINISTRATOR – P97 Networks, 2050 West Sam Houston Pkwy South Suite 900, Houston, Texas 77042