P97 Cloud Acceptable Use Policy
Updated: February 2020
To define the acceptable use of cloud and infrastructure assets by Customer, and those that access a P97 Cloud Service through Customer for the safe and efficient use of all.
Neither Customer, nor those that access a P97 Cloud Service through Customer, may use a P97 Cloud Service:
- in a way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree;
- to violate the rights of others;
- to share personal information or data with unrelated third-parties except in compliance with applicable privacy laws and after having issued appropriate prior notices to and obtained appropriate consents from individuals;
- to try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, device, data, account or network;
- to spam or distribute malware;
- in a way that could harm the P97 Cloud Service or impair anyone else’s use of it;
- in any application or situation where failure of the P97 Cloud Service could lead to the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe physical or environmental damage; or
- to assist or encourage anyone to do any of the above.
In addition, neither Customer, nor those that access a P97 Cloud Service through Customer, shall:
Microsoft Word – ETHICS statement for P97 handbook – October 2018
- create any service, software, documentation or data that is similar or competitive to any aspect of
- disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or use any other means to attempt to discover any other means to attempt to discover any source code of the P97 Cloud Services, or the underlying ideas, algorithms or trade secrets therein;
- encumber, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, time-share or use the P97 Cloud Services in any service bureau arrangement or otherwise for the benefit of any third party;
- copy, harvest, scrape, distribute, manufacture, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify any aspect of the P97 Cloud Services;
- use or allow the transmission, transfer, export, re-export or other transfer of any product, technology or information it obtains or learns pursuant to its Agreement with P97 (or any direct product thereof) in violation of any export control or other laws and regulations of the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the P97 Cloud Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- remove any copyright patent, trademark, or other intellectual property notices, information, and restrictions contained in or on the P97 Cloud Services; or
- permit any third party to engage in any of the foregoing proscribed acts.
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in suspension of the P97 Cloud Service. Unless P97 believes an immediate suspension is required, P97 will provide reasonable notice before suspending a P97 Cloud Service.
EXTERNAL: This document contains information that is confidential and proprietary to P97 Networks, Inc. No part of it may be used, circulated, quoted or reproduced for distribution without prior written approval from P97 Networks, Inc. PetroZone is a trademark of P97 Networks, Inc. All other brand names and trademarks mentioned in this document are the properties of their respective holders.