P97 Networks is the leading provider of mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions which power new and emerging daily journeys. When you’re looking for fuel, food, parking, charging, or convenience retail—our innovative cloud based mobile commerce platform, PetroZone®, enables mobile payments, customer loyalty programs, and connectivity with the largest universe of gas stations and convenience stores in the US. We focus on creating connected commerce experiences, whether through your connected car, smart phone, or voice enabled devices like Alexa. We are experts at cloud-based payment and loyalty aggregation, identity and security, digital offers and settlement, omni-channel marketing, and data insights.
Every day, we are re-imagining connected consumer experiences and trying to make life’s daily journeys a little bit better for everyone. Convenience, speed, and safety is our mission—and these are the expectations for the new generation of buyers, sellers and anyone looking to conduct commerce during their daily drive. P97 is recognized as a thought leader for enabling digital transformation in the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry, and we take hiring very seriously. We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our mutual desire to win—will make us successful together. We trust you will find our company and this opportunity equally compelling.
Our Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting, engaging, and retaining great talent that is passionate about mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions. We strive to provide a best-in-class experience for candidates, and we have fun along the way. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. We are looking for team members with a knack for finding the best-of-the-best.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. In partnership with your team, you will effectively manage candidates through the recruiting and selection process and provide consulting and guidance to our hiring managers. You will be a subject-matter expert and be passionate about keeping abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques that enable us to be a best-in-class recruitment shop.
- Conduct research on the technical roles we are recruiting on.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria using our database, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, social media, university recruiting, and employee referrals.
- Identify, build, and foster relationships with candidates and universities.
- Pre-screen and interview candidates to obtain information on work history, training, education, job skills, salary requirements, and soft skills.
- Inform potential applicants about career opportunities and related job benefits.
- Participate in tradeshows and networking events to brand yourself and build relationships.
- Establish and maintain relationships with professional services and sales staff to stay current on hiring needs.
- Work with client’s HR, Product, Finance, Accounting, Operations, Information Technology, and Engineering teams to establish collaborative relationships.
- Conduct reference and background checks on candidates as well as regulatory reporting.
- Manage a work load of 20-30 open full-time direct hire positions simultaneously.
- Create and maintain weekly recruiting reports and monthly executive dashboard reports along with ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Maintain and update an applicant tracking system.
- Maintain and update job board posting and social media posting.
Key Success Factors
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process. This will include creating compelling position descriptions, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, marketing P97’s talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates, advising hiring managers on the recruiting process, and negotiating job offers.
- Source stellar candidates. Look beyond direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, recruiting events, and other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market.
- Provide a great end-to-end recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Advise clients and leadership on market trends and recommend more effective ways to attract and recruit great talent.
- Develop candidate pipeline strategies to fill open positions (i.e., talent marketing, LinkedIn sourcing, referrals, etc.)
- Consult with hiring managers on their talent needs.
- Conduct job interviews and facilitate post-interview feedback meetings to aid in candidate selection.
- Create and extend job offers and close identified candidates.
- Conduct new hire orientations on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university preferred
- At least 3 years of experience as a full lifecycle recruiter
- A motivated outgoing personality that is a self-starter, competitive, has a sense of urgency, and a willingness to learn.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A history of building strong relationships that positively affected an organizations outcome.
- Experience as a leader with the ability to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Proven team player that can work in a fast-paced sales organization.
- A willingness to be open to constructive criticism and feedback from clients, management, and fellow team members.
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, sponsored sports opportunities, a fun working environment, complementary catered lunches twice a week with a stocked kitchen the rest of the time, education and certification reimbursement, access to an on-site fitness facility, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.