Job Description: Senior Android and iOS Developers
We are looking for Senior Android and iOS Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at Android mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android and iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. We are looking for passionate and talented software developers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume and easy-to-use applications. You will have the opportunity to make a large impact on the design and implementation of leading edge products. Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship is required.
- Maintain code quality of existing Android and iOS applications
- Building adaptive, responsive, stable user interfaces for new features
- Working with evolving Web APIs
- Work with Quality Assurance to resolve issues with applications
- Continuously explore, evaluate and implement new technologies to increase efficiency
- Develop automated unit tests for robustness
- 4+ years of experience and a strong understanding of the application life cycle concept and UI/UX design guidelines
- 4+ years of experience using Android Studio IDE and Tools
- Architectural and design pattern knowledge
- Understanding and knowledgeable of client/server architectures and web services integration (REST, JSON)
- Experience with threading and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of version control tools such as Git
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience publishing an Android app to Google Play store
- Experience building and maintaining SDKs for 3rd party integrations
- Have built and maintained white label app for 3rd party companies
- Experience with Android Material Design
- Experience with Automated Unit Test
- Experience using Gradle
- Experience or familiarity with Security Encryption
- Experience integrating Masterpass
- Experience integrating Android Pay
- Experience integrating Visa Checkout
- Experience integrating other Payment Wallets
- Possess strong interpersonal and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- A desire to learn from industry leading experts in the areas of cloud development, integrations, and user interfaces
- Ability to innovate and challenge existing tools and processes as well as suggest change to ensure continuous improvement of our capabilities
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
P97 Networks is an innovative, cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) mobile commerce and IoT company that provides secure cloud-based mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions for the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry under the brand name PetroZone®. P97’s mCommerce solutions enhance the ability of convenience store operators, marketers, and oil companies to attract and retain customers by providing technology that securely connects millions of individual mobile phones and connected cars with identity and geo-location-based software technology to create unique connected-consumer experiences.
P97 is recognized as a thought leader and we take hiring very seriously. We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our desire to win will make us successful together.