P97 Networks is the leading provider of mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions which power new and emerging daily journeys. When you’re looking for fuel, food, parking, charging, or convenience retail—our innovative cloud based mobile commerce platform, PetroZone®, enables mobile payments, customer loyalty programs, and connectivity with the largest universe of gas stations and convenience stores in the US.
We focus on creating connected commerce experiences, whether through your connected car, smart phone, or voice enabled devices like Alexa. We are experts at cloud-based payment and loyalty aggregation, identity and security, digital offers and settlement, omni-channel marketing, and data insights.
Every day, we are re-imagining connected consumer experiences and trying to make life’s daily journeys a little bit better for everyone. Convenience, speed, and safety is our mission—and these are the expectations for the new generation of buyers, sellers and anyone looking to conduct commerce during their daily drive. P97 is recognized as a thought leader for enabling digital transformation in the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry, and we take hiring very seriously. We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our mutual desire to win—will make us successful together. We trust you will find our company and this opportunity equally compelling.
This position will understand all digital platforms used in today’s environment and evaluate each to determine its value to the organization. They will identify and fill gaps, eliminate overlap, and onboard new platforms as needed to drive deeper engagement and increase customer lifetime value.
Job Description: Product Owner – ECommerce
Provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective eCommerce experience via our apps.
- You understand and can translate customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading eCommerce methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value;
- You enjoy driving discussions and provide ideation around business transformation, the customer journey, functional/application designs; and
- Ensures technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
- Your central role in the eCommerce ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments and how they connect.
- With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go eCommerce Solutions, you will help them become leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
- You are entrepreneurial minded, creative with a knack and passion for helping define, execute on and champion new experience with emerging integration partnerships
- You are technical–you like learning how to build things with your product and figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of the product.
- You jump into the details and work through hurdles. You do what needs to get done.
- Manage partnerships for solution delivery including internal resources, agencies, and other external resources in a distributed development model
- Possess critical abilities such as thinking strategically as well as tactically. Analytical mindset makes data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching large scale products & service platforms.
- Collaborate with internal and external UX (User Experience) experts on wireframes, interaction designs and customer experience journeys for upcoming product releases
- Partner with business stakeholders, development team, and other cross-functional leads to develop, execute, and maintain a digital roadmap
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Write detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross-functional team of designers, manual testers, and engineers to bring them to life.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Lead project planning and provide updates to stakeholders for cross-group & cross-departmental projects
- Define metrics and KPI’s we will use to measure the success the features your team builds
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get our products to market
- Analyze potential product enhancements and requests to determine the best way to solve a problem in the time available, setting the expectation for the delivery of new functionality
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Apply, promote and improve the Agile way of working
- Foster a culture of innovation
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing project management and team lead experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on eCommerce architecture experience
- You have experience in working with Omnichannel
- You have 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce or B2C/B2B product management
- You have a track record of building high-impact consumer products
- You have managed and developed well-loved mobile products
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- You have experience with Jira and Confluence and with cloud-based software applications in B2C or B2B applications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Product management experience
- Omni channel, Loyalty/Rewards and Payments experience a plus
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, sponsored sports opportunities, a fun working environment, complementary catered lunches twice a week with a stocked kitchen the rest of the time, education and certification reimbursement, access to an on-site fitness facility, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.